Friday, March 6, 2009

Swallowed by a Foot Part III

How would you like your own picture in a foot like this. All you have to do is Join Tagfoot Add me as a friend, sandyspiderbite. Then go to my pics and leave a comment and foot the picture that you see here. Tell me which color (red or yellow) that you would like and I will create one for you.

I would like to welcome Luvmyludwig and rbailey83 (my referral) as the newest members to Tagfoot. Besides tagfoot these two share the usual sites that most Squidoo members share. Like Twitter


Luvmyludwig also shares Digg and My Space although I haven't been that active on My Space. But that can change. luvmyludwig has now been Swallowed by a foot. If you would like to add to the list leave a comment below.


I joined rbailey83 on his Squidoo group Squidoo Circle of Friends

From there I joined his lens ranking sites, which I shared with my tagfoot friends.Squidrank and Squidoo Circle of Friends Group Directory Leave a comment if you like.


siddharthsingh also shares Tagfoot with me. If you would like to add to the list leave a comment below.


laniann also shares Tagfoot with me. If you would like to add to the list leave a comment below.


Lisabrkr also shares Tagfoot with me and YouTube. If you would like to add to the list leave a comment below.
http://www.youtube.com/sandyspiderbite


Sites that wwkeen and I share are Squidoo and Tagfoot. If you know any more sites let me know.

Sites that nochipra and I share are Squidoo and Tagfoot. If you know any more sites let me know. Leave a comment and join my fan club if you like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandyspider,

Thank you so much for this effort. I absolutely love this!

Siddharth Singh

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs