Monday, January 26, 2009
Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back the Love of Your Life! - A Potent 4-Step Strategy Which Works!
YES! You can bring back your Love! No matter how stubborn the resistance, no matter how far this person may be from you, no matter how hopeless or difficult your situation appears!
Read the testimonials to Cucan Pemo's ebook. Go to this site now and sign up for a Free ebook "You Can Save Your Relationship & Marriage!" (Value $17) which tells you
3 profound principles which you must know to bring back the one you love. Forget about reading up thick books and learning dry theories, everything is distilled into these 3 principles.
The feelings of humans are universal. What you feel inside yourself – all the hurt, pain, anger, jealousy, depression, disappointment, melancholy – when you are in a failing relationship, is exactly the same as that experienced by someone else, Cucan Pemo, who has been in your shoes and gone through what you have gone through.
Click Here! You will be glad you did.
Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection. Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless!
This ebook will take you by the hand and show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms. Especially if you are the only one trying. It has helped over 6,100 People In 67 Countries.
Did you know that most relationships CAN be salvaged? You may find it difficult to believe that almost every break up for whatever reason…infidelity, plain old lost passion, loss of interest, a stolen heart and worse...even the worst situations you can imagine…like men serving prison sentences have salvaged their relationships. Yes, even Ex-cons have got back together with girlfriends and wives after being away for years!
Click here! Go to this site now and read the testimonials. This is no need to be someone's Anti-Valentine.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
This McNugget is featured on eBay for bidding until Jan-27-09 18:45:13 PST It is there in hopes that someone can pay for my daughter's college education. Especially since she is on the 20 year plan. View my eBay
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
It had always been part of the saga that the very first items sold on eBay were the PEZ candy dispensers that Pam Wesley (Pierre Omidyar’s fiancee) owned. Not so. Omidyar sold the very first item on eBay, his very own broken laser pointer. To his astonishment it had sold for $14.83.
To this day, eBay has millions of members who sell and buy on the site and has helped thousands of people start their own businesses. As of December 2008, over 700,000 people in the United States rely on their eBay sales as part of their income.
eBay has became so huge that it has websites located in the following markets.
Asia Pacific: Europe: North America:
Australia Austria Canada
China Belgium United States
Hong Kong France
New Zealand Italy
South Korea Spain
EBay's Pierre Omidyar, center, Meg Whitman and Jim Griffith in front of those Pez dispensers.
By Jack Gruber, USA TODAY
On Jan. 18, 2008, I had a coupon for buy one 10 pack Chicken McNuggets and get one free. I shared the other 10 pack with my daughter. As we were eating our McNuggets, I noticed that one of mine looked like a lamb. I told her to take a picture of it, which she did and then I set it aside.
My daughter had one that looked like a Cocker Spaniel. I said, “Hey we need to take a picture of that.” She rolled her eyes and proceeded to eat it. I was horrified! I yelled, “Why did you eat that? We could have sold that on eBay!”
She laughed and said, “You weren’t serious, were you?”
Of course I was serious! That Cocker Spaniel shaped nugget might help pay for her College. Who knows how much a funny shaped McNugget would sell for! After all I have been unemployed for a while. And our daughter was laid off during the summer from her part-time job at the University. Money has been getting tight. Despite the fact that I have been trying to make money online. I joined some marketing opportunities Even tried to give out a FREE ebook But money isn't exactly pouring out of my computer. (Not just yet!) The problem is I don't lie about my success I'm still trying to find my niche.
People have put more bizarre stuff on eBay than any other auction site. I’m not sure what the most money someone has made on something strange, bizarre or just plain stupid was. But on Nov. 23, 2004 a woman from Miami, Florida sold her 10 year old grilled cheese sandwich, (a bite out of it) which bore the image of the Virgin Mary for $28,000 on eBay. This Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich as been on many internet sites. Probably the most popular bizarre item sold on eBay.
Maybe my “lamb nugget” resembles one of the farm animals in the stable where Christ was born. Now wouldn’t it be worth at least $20,000? I put it in a baggie, then in a plastic container and placed in on a shelf in the refrigerator. Perhaps if I make a plea on eBay, someone will take pity on my situation. Like the business man who gave $10,000 to Cary Copestakes, the 18 year old British girl who put up her virginity to help pay for college.
Anyway, I’m not really serious about selling it. I just want to play it out for a while. After all, I don’t do those silly things that other people do. Or do I?
I guess I am silly, because here is the listing that will continue on until Jan-27-09 18:45:13 PST See my listing!
1. Broken Laser Pointer: It was September 1995 and the beginning of eBay. Founder Pierre Omidyar, began with the listing of a single broken laser pointer Pierre had intended for the listing to be a test and was shocked when the item sold for $14.83.
2. U.S. Navy F/A-18A Hornet: A state brokerage in Virginia sold a U.S. Navy F/A-18A Hornet jet fighter on eBay for just over a million dollars. It was, in pieces, but they offered to put it back together and make it ready to fly for just another $9 million.
3. Wedding Dress: A guy sold he ex-wife's wedding dress. He modeled it, as well as writing a long screed about his ex-wife in the description. It sold for 3,850.
4. Shoeless Joe Jackson’s original "Black Betsy” bat: The Black Betsy weights more than 40 ounces and handmade of hickory. Jackson had the third highest career batting average of .356 and was known for a swing so perfect that was copied by Babe Ruth. This bat sold for $577,610.
5. 18 Year old British Girl's Virginity: In order to pay off her college tuition, Cary's Copestakes put her virginity up for auction on eBay. The bid started at $10,000 and was taken up by a business man. He did not take her up on her service, but gave her the money in pity of her situation.
6. Doritos Cheese Pope Hat: March 23, 2005, Salem, MA, the GoldenPalace.com, Internet casino most famous for their purchase of the Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich, bought the Doritos chip for an unbelievable $1,209.
7. Vampire Killing Kit: A seller from Oklahoma made $2,005.50 from this supposed 18th Century Vampire Killing Kit. It all came in a linden wood box, lined on the inside with maroon velvet. The seller claimed that the estimated value of the artifact was between $29,000 and $51,000
8. Bridgeville, California: The entire town. Bought on eBay twice within 3 years. The last time listed in June 2007. Selling price: $1,800,000.
9. Britney Spears Half Eaten Sandwich: Golden Palace Casino has purchased a half eaten egg salad sandwich for $500 also for an additional $20 they also purchased a nibbled on corn dog by Spears' ex husband Kevin Federline.
10. Britney Spears Chewed Gum: Someone picked up Britney Spears chewed gum at a London hotel and decided to sell it on eBay. Believe it or not they got $263 for it. I wonder if the fan who bought it, chewed the gum or framed it!
11. John F Kennedy Assassination Shooters Perch Window: The actual window and frame from which Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed our 35th president, John F. Kennedy. 188 bids were placed and the winning bidder paid $3,001,501.00 on February 16th 2007.
12. A half eaten piece of French toast from kid rock - over $3,000.
13. Someone sold their soul - $400.00
14. Elvis's ear piece - over $1,000.00
15. Ghost In A Jar: A man 2 jars and an old journal in a wooden box. He accidentally broke one jar and brought the other one home. Afterwords a ghost was terrorizing him. Apparently it came from the jar. He decided to sell this jar to anyone willing to take on the ghost. On June 05, 2003, this item sold for $50,922.
16. Woman Sells Right to Name Her Baby: Early 2005, when Melissa Heuschkel couldn't decide what to name her fourth child; she turned to the auction site eBay. Golden Palace casino won the bid for $15,500. The baby was named Golden Palace Benedetto. (Golden Palace has brought several weird items from eBay.)
17. Oldest known pair of Levi jeans sold in May 2001 for $46,432.
18. Justin Timberlake’s partially-eaten French toast sold in March 2000 for $1025.
19. A woman's deceased father's walking cane (his ghost included) sold in December 2004 for $65,100.
20. A man's forehead for advertising space in January 2005 for $37,375.
21. Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Diane Duyser, from Florida sold her grilled cheese sandwich that appeared to have the face of the Virgin Mary upon it. The item was purchased by an online casino, Goldenpalace.com for $28,000.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
It is not just the United States, but all over the world, the weather has been a bit weird. There seems to be a cool down, despite the Global warming. In fact according to the Old Farmers Almanac: Global cooling may be underway for winter 2008-2009.
Green Bay, WI snow for Dec. 2008 (according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette)
48.9 inches: December snowfall record buried the previous record of 36.4 inches, set in December 1887.
Las Vegas gets record Dec. snowfall, 3.6 inches. School district calls off classes for first time in 30 years and flights canceled. It was biggest December snowfall on record there, and the worst for any month since a 7 1/2 -inch accumulation in January 1979.
Sellwood Bridge, Portland, Oregon
Portland, OR snowfall for Dec. 2008 totaled 18.9 inches. December also marked the second-snowiest month in Portland's recorded history, bested only by the remarkable 41 inches of snow that fell on the Rose City in January, 1950.
Houston, TX, snow ties 64 year old record on Dec 11, 2008.
Coeur d'alene, ID, 25.0 in. Dec 18, 2008. This broke the record of 16.0 in. Feb. 26, 1955.
Eustis, ME, 41.8 in. Dec 22, 2008. This broke the record of 29.8 in in. Feb. 15, 2007.
6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses Print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!
"Grandma Moses 25 Masterworks"
We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.
The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. I don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor.
Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way.
20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.
Ice storm this morning. Fell on my butt on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like heck. The wife laughed for one hour, which I think was very cruel.
Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.
Electricity's back on, but had another 14" of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling. Took all day. Darn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.
Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white crap fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to poop. By the time I got undressed, pooped and dressed again, I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the jerk is lying.
Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.
6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, I broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the man who drives that snowplow I'll drag him through the snow by his nose and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the snowplow.
Merry -bleeping- Christmas! 20 more inches of the slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave.
"It's A Wonderful Life Jimmy Stewart 1947"
Still snowed in. Why the heck did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.
Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze, plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1400 to replace all my pipes.
Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. THE WITCH is driving me crazy!!!
10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?
Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver he is now suing me for a million dollars not only the beating I gave him but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up where the sun don't shine. The wife went home to Missouri to visit her mother. 9" predicted.
I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.
Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?
See the video on Youtube The Diary of a Snow Shoveler