Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup Purple Star and LOTD


Recently I received a Purple Star for Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup I was so happy. Ever since the beginning, I had wanted to receive a Lens of the Day. Maybe now that it finally received a Purple Star it will get noticed.

Shortly after this RocketMoms were having the very first Brag-A-Thon. This involved bragging about one of your lenses and one of another RocketMom you thought was LOTD worthy. My Chicken Soup lens was chosen as the very first RocketMoms LOTD on Jan. 2, 2010. You can read about it on our group leader's blog at Day 1 "RocketMoms Brag-A-Thon" Lens of the Day: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Read the about the upcoming RocketMoms LOTD for there as well.

This recipe lens has been the first in many things for me. It is my own creation that was never written down on paper before. It has a secret (no longer a secret) ingredient that gave it that tangy taste. We added on our first YouTube video and of course the first time I was able to get my family involved in one of my internet activities. Below is the video we made. To see the written recipe, go to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Even non-Squidoo members are welcome to visit and leave a comment. Join my fan club in both Squidoo and YouTube.

No comments:

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs