Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Get Cracking Day One - My First

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Feb. 15, 2010 was the first day for Let's Get Cracking with Bonnie and Robin This is a challenge on Facebook to do a lens a day with the assignment handed out from Bonnie and Robin. I know I am crazy doing this. I am so far behind with everything else in my life and here I am participating.

The assignment for the first day is write about your "First". This lens I chose fit in with assignment #6 for Session 5 on travel and my first time to Mackinac Island. The pictures in my Zazzle shop are from our trip but without the watermark that is shown above. Here is the beginning of my lens. Everyone is welcome to sign the guestbook.

When I was five months pregnant and experiencing morning, noon and night sickness we traveled to Mackinac Island, Michigan for the first time. We had heard how beautiful this part of Michigan was and wanted to experience it ourselves. We crossed the Mackinac Bridge which spans approximately five miles across to Mackinac City where we stayed at a motel for three nights.

Forgetting to change our watches ahead one hour, we were too late for many activities going on that first evening. Read more at Mackinac Island, Michigan

No comments:

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs