Monday, April 4, 2011

As a Squid angel, I knew on April Fools day I would be flying around blessing lenses. I had twenty lenses from my neighborhood of Internet > Ecommerce Tips > Zazzle Sellers and Tips all lined up.



The April's prank was on me. As an angel, we were to bless twenty-five lenses outside of our neighborhood. Since I am an animal lover, it was not hard to figure out where to go. These might not all be in the same sub-topics but the main topic is "Pets & Animals". Below are the twenty-five lenses blessed on this prankster's day from this Zazzle Angel.



Read more on Animal April Fools Angel Blessing http://bit.ly/heSuaR

No comments:

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs