Friday, May 6, 2011

Seek and You Shall Find Seekyt


Seekyt is a backlinking, revenue sharing, social network site. It is (I believe) less than a year old and is already doing well in Google search engines.

The article editor is rather plain and you will not find all the widgets that other social networks have. But it is a growing site with friendly members and admin. As long as you can wite a quality article with at least 400 original words and no spam, this is the place for you.

I find that it is easiest to write out my article with photos on word first then add it to the editor. I explain how to do this in one of my articles. Once you get the hang of it, you can produce some attractive looking articles.

Seekyt offers Adsense (70%) and Amazon sharing revenue. I still have not been able to get many followers yet, but I am sure that will come in time. Moreover, you are not writing for the members of the site that you are on. You are writing for a much larger audience on the internet.

Unfortunately, you have to be a member to leave a comment. After corresponding with admin, he did have it opened for everyone at one time. But a lot of spam came in. This is something that he is working on.

Here is a list of articles that I have on Seekyt. You can join off any of these article links too.
Sunshine Cheesecake
History of the Easter Bunny and Gifts
Design Your Own Keds Shoes on Zazzle
How I Add Screenshots and Photo Images on Seekyt
Picture Collage Maker Pro Review

1 comment:

Marsha Cooper said...

I really need to learn more about this type of thing to get all of my online stuff seen more.

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs