Friday, August 5, 2011

Poke in the Dark



Poke in the Dark: "July 26, 2011 at12:30 a.m., he gave out the grin that I have seen so many times before. Yes, I knew what that grin meant. He said, 'I am going to bed. Coming up?'

Sitting in the living room, I looked over at our college age daughter.Brittany, seemingly oblivious of her surroundings, her fingers were working overtime at frantic speed, texting on her phone. Then I look at the laptop in front of me, with thousands of email to go through. Oh how I have fallen behind online. Becoming harder and harder to keep up. 'No, I need to get through some of my email. Then I will come to bed.'"

Read more here Poke in the Dark.

1 comment:

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs