Thursday, July 2, 2009

Made Giant Squid - Part 1


I made Giant Squid on Squidoo. To become a Giant Squidoo your must have 50 quality lenses. Found out on July 2. 2009. Below is a list of all most of my lenses, the way it is shown on my lensography. To see the full list go to Sandyspider on Squidoo Go there and congratulate me in the guest book. No need to be a member of Squidoo.

Health and Family 



featured lens

Are You an Internet Addict?

Internet addiction disorder (IAD) is excessive computer use that interferes with daily life. It becomes a compulsion behavior that completely dominates the addict's life. Internet addicts make the Internet a priority more important than family,...

featured lens

Pregnant Over 40?

Old, middle age, one foot in the grave, half dead, over the hill and pregnant...How could a woman my age; in my right mind possibly have a baby? Sure it can happen. It happens all the time. After all, I'm not menopausal.

I can imagine when my daughter...

featured lens

How to Have Fun Getting Fit

Fitness and fun can go hand in hand with the right frame of mind. We tend to think of exercise as boring. Obesity is a growing concern, especially in the United States and the European countries. It is so easy to get into a rut. Become couch potatoes...

featured lens


My Quest to Become a Loser (Weight Loss)

There is nothing fun about dieting. Some people are so fortunate to never have a weight problem. Some years back I worked with a woman who all her life could not keep the weight on. Yet she was healthy. During the entire course of the day at work,...

Squidoo Resource Guides 





featured lens

HTML Text and Image Squidoo Tips

I am constantly working on improving my lenses to make them look the best that they can be. I was a Newbie when I joined Squidoo, July 2008. I wasn't familiar with how different type of text formats worked on Squidoo. For one thing Squidoo is a ...

featured lens

HTML, CSS Backgrounds on Squidoo

I am constantly striving to beautify my lenses. Just like many Squidooers starting out, my first lenses are a little plain looking. However there have been vast improvements within Squidoo itself since I began Squidoo in July 2008. For instant, "Text...

featured lens

Lens Rank and Traffic on Squidoo

Now that I have learned how to improve on the aesthetics of my lenses, it is time to find traffic. Without the traffic to your Squidoo lens (or even website) it really doesn't matter how beautiful you make your lens. Even with the best quality...

featured lens

Squidoo Widgets, PayPal and Tools

Squidoo has some great internal widget modules. But what if you wanted to add a Playlist or a different type of Amazon module? This is where external widgets come in. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy.

Squidoo is a different type of Squid...

Travel Lenses 



featured lens

Wisconsin - the 30th State

Wisconsin became a state on May 29, 1848. It is part of the twelve Midwestern States. Wisconsin borders two of the five Great Lakes (Lakes Superior and Lake Michigan) and four U.S. states (Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota). Wisconsin's capital...

featured lens

Big Island of Hawaii

Aloha and welcome to beautiful island of Hawaii. This is also called the Big Island. We hope you enjoyed your 11 hour flight. Before you leave, make sure you have all your belongings. Check under your seats and the overhead cabinets.



featured lens

Green Bay, Wisconsin

Here you will find that we are more than a football community. Although it might be interesting to know that we have the smallest city in the United States to host a professional sports team, the Green Bay Packers.

Green Bay has a west and an east...

CafePress and Zazzle Lenses 



featured lens

Winter T-shirts and More

Mid-western weather can be long. We have nine months of winter and three months of construction. OK, maybe a slight exaggeration!

I feel forced to stay in my house. Walks with my dog have gone from three a day to zero. He is getting fat and I am get...

featured lens


Christmas Gifts, Cafepress and More

August 2008, I discovered Cafepress.com. Then the addiction began! I opened my first shop. I had debated on if I should go with the paid or free shop. Now I am glad that I have chosen the free shops. The slang, "Build it and they will come" does not...

featured lens

Anti-Valentine's T-shirts, Gifts & More

>I entered my designs in the Cafepress.com Anti-Valentines Design Contest. This is taken off the site. Entering your design is over, but the winner won't be determine yet.

Enter the Shopkeeper Anti-Valentine's Day Design Contest...

featured lens

CafePress Shop Pros and Cons

August 29, 2008, the addiction to having a CafePress Shop began. After reading over the two types of shops, Basic and Premium, I decided to start out with the Basic shop. Not wanting to spend any money. I will explain the difference between the two...

featured lens


Custom Keds Shoes and History

Ked shoes come in many styles.
* Lace Up
* Wedges
* Skimmers
* High Top
* Mary Jane
* Mule
* Boot
* Sandals

There are many custom shops where "you" as the shop owner get to create your own design. Zazzle is one of those shops for custom Keds shoes....

Zazzle Lenses 





featured lens

Custom Postage Stamps and History

Letters were first hand stamped or postmarked with ink. Postmarks were the invention of Henry Bishop and were at first called 'Bishop mark' after the inventor. Bishop marks were first used in 1661 at the London General Post Office. They marked the...

featured lens

Zazzle Shop Pros and Cons

Jan 2, 2009, the addiction to having a Zazzle shop began. (Any reference to starting in Dec. 2008 were incorrect.) Zazzle offers a free shop to set up. Here, I will break down the pros and cons of Zazzle with some comparison to having a CafePress...

featured lens

T-shirts on Zazzle

The American T-Shirt began during WWI when American troops noticed European soldiers wearing a comfortable and lightweight cotton undershirt during the hot and humid European summer days. Compared to the wool uniforms that the American soldiers wore,...

featured lens

Dog T-shirts on Zazzle

New on Zazzle starting this Spring of 2009 are dog t-shirts. I found this out while visiting someone's Zazzle shop. Some of the products on Cafepress like the dog t-shirt, clocks and teddy bear, I had wished they were on Zazzle. Now Zazzle finally ha...

featured lens

sandyspider's Zazzle Gallery Showcase

Living in the snow belt of Wisconsin where the weather can be harsh, can warp the mind! That is why my designs look a little twisted. I started my Zazzle site when we were having a record breaking snowfall for the winter of 2008-2009. I envisioned...

No comments:

Help with College Expenses (For the Cost of a Cup of Soup)

Squidoo: Sandyspider on Squidoo

Squidoo : Lenses by sandyspider

Sandyspider on HubPages

Zazzle Panel

4 The Kids

Powered by

Tulips on Amazon

Great Software for your Photos

Join BigCrumbs